41 55 246 41 33
A serious golfer - which most are, also enjoy professional conditions even when practicing. Quality and versatility are key. This requires even established driving ranges to constantly update their facilities. Only high quality and a good use of the area, build a good basis for the short game. The following questions should be asked by any serious driving range owner:
- How high should the driving matts be?
- What angle should the terrain after the driving bay have?
- Where and why turf?
- How do you change the shot difficulty according the hitting position?
- How can I decrease the maintenance costs?
- What must be done before the winter?