41 55 246 41 33
1. Rain Filter
- Captures and removes pollutants flushed into the system during a rain event
- Coarse filter screen removes leaves, twigs, and seeds
- Smaller suspended particles are captured in a fine mesh which can easily be removed for cleaning
2. Connecting Pipe
- Carries the water via gravity to the main storage chamber. (sold separately)
3. Modular Storage Basin - Modular design can be configured to fit a wide variety of applications and settings
- The storage basin consists of modular plastic tanks that are assembled on-site
- EPDM rubber membrane creates a water-tight basin.
4. Snorkel™ Vault & Centipede™ Module
- Optimum water utilization within the system and a convenient access point for yearly maintenance and cleaning.
5. High Efficiency Pumps
- Submersible re-circulation pumps function 24 hours a day, and can be utilized for the delivery of water to your landscape.
6. Flexible PVC
- Easy installation with minimal head pressures, which equates to overall efficiency.
7. Overflow Infiltration
- Excess rainwater is sent to a storage area that facilitates the infiltration of water into deeper soils and aquifers.
8. Biological Filter
- Beneficial bacteria and enzymes reduce organic wastes and pollutants to less toxic substances that can be absorbed by plants, thereby creating a perfect cycle of nutrient re-use